Printed T-shirt with gradation of colors | BLUE BLUE JAPAN
It started with making things centered on indigo, which is sewn by hand and gives a feeling of warmth.
- There is a thing that you are able to wear to wear well for many years in the traditional Japanese techniques honnai in the center of the dyed,
We use colors and Material that make you feel the four seasons, and make it while sticking to “MADE IN JAPAN”.
- Large Circle Gradation Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- A large circle reminiscent of the sun and moon is expressed in gradation using an inkjet printing method.
- VIEW MORE
Other related items
- Address：20-11, Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Open：Weekdays 11:00 – 19:00 Weekends and holidays 11:00 – 20:00
- Opened in Daikanyama in April 1993. The building is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese warehouse (or kura). Okura is the flagship store of our original Blue Blue Japan brand. The shop features a unique worldview expressed by its own products especially indigo dyed ones and the in-store decoration with which the richness of Japan’s seasons can be felt.
- Shop page