While engaged in their own individual roles, everyone in our Seilin & Co. Group cooperates with and supports each other in working together toward our common goals and objectives.
Seilin & Co.
June 10, 1975
10 million yen
Gen Tarumi, CEO
Gaijin Co., Daikan Co., Nourin Co.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. Ebisu branch, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Shibuya branch
Domestic cooperative factories, Peace Sea Inc. (New York), etc.
Main sales destinations (wholesale)
About 150 domestic and international specialty stores
Our company name 聖林公司 Seilin Koshi comes from the brand where everything started, HOLLYWOOD RANCH MARKET. “聖林” is the kanji translation for “Hollywood” and “公司” means company in Chinese. It represents our will to act and think in a globally large scale combining Eastern and Western aesthetics.
Seilin & Co. was established in 1975 and developed from the Hollywood Ranch Market shop that opened in Sendagaya in 1972.
- 1972Hollywood Ranch Market opens in Sendagaya
- 1975Seilin & Co. is established
- 1979Hollywood Ranch Market relocates to Daikanyama
- 1982High! Standard opens in Daikanyama
- 1984Apr.Homes’ Underwear opens in Ebisu
- 1985Oct.Toll Free opens in Nakameguro
- 1993Apr.Okura opens in DaikanyamaBombay Bazar organic cafe opens under Okura
- 1994MayBlue Blue Kobe opens
- 1996JulyBlue Blue Yokohama opens
- 2001Aug.Blue Blue Hakata opens
- 2004Sep.Blue Blue Kobe relocates to Kaigandori
- 2008Aug.Daikanyama Lotus bakery opensSep.Blue Blue Kokura opens
- 2009Nov.Yokohama Lotus bakery opens
- 2010Apr.Blue Blue opens in NakameguroApr.Blue Blue Hakata relocates from Kamikawabata shopping district to TsunabamachiJuneNakameguro Lotus bakery opens
- 2011Dec.Blue Blue Nagoya opens
- 2012Apr.Journey opens in Daikanyama
- 2013Sep.Freecity opens in Daikanyama
- 2014Mar.Blue Blue Kyoto opens, Megurogawa Lotus bakery opensJulyBlue Blue Japan opens at Narita International Airport
- 2015JulyUrara Garden Cafe Bar opens
- 2017Mar.Blue Blue Gifu opensOct.Blue Blue Kanda opens
- 2018Apr.Blue Blue Osaka opensNov.Blue Blue Sendai opens
- 2019Aug.Blue Blue Sapporo opens