Short-sleeved sweatshirt with classic details in rare and fine cotton | BLUE BLUE
“BLUE BLUE” started with a denim shirt made in the early 1980s.
- We pursue the ultimate simple and basic daily wear, with a focus on denim and indigo blue that change beautifully the more you wear them.
- Soobin Giza Cotton Half Sleeve Light sweatshirt
- India’s Subin Cotton and Egypt’s Giza Cotton are world-famous for their high-quality cotton. sweat fabric with a light fleece woven from a luxurious mixture of rare raw cotton.”Both V” specifications with V-shaped gussets on the front and back of the neck, as seen in vintage sweat fabric from the 1950s.
While it has classic detail, the luster, texture, and suppleness unique to extra-long staple cotton is so light and soft that it overturns the concept of sweat fabric.
- VIEW MORE
Other related items
- BLUE BLUE YOKOHAMA
- Address：1-1 Kaigan-dori, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Opne：11:00 – 19:00
- It opened in July 1996 at the foot of Yokohama Osanbashi Pier, which is the sea in front of you. We have a wide range of original brands such as “BLUE BLUE”, which focuses on denim as the theme of work and military, and “HOLLYWOOD RANCH MARKET”. We also offer Blue Blue Yokohama limited products such as bandanas and T-shirts with the image of “harbor / Yokohama”.
- Shop page